(1) Below, we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use this website. Personal data includes all data that relates to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The service provider in accordance with § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the data controller according to the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is S + S Regeltechnik GmbH, Pirnaer Strasse 20, 90411 Nuremberg, Germany, Telephone: +49 (0) 911-51947-0, E-mail: mail@SplusS.de, refer to our legal notice for details.
(3) We wish to inform you that the provision of personal data may in some cases be prescribed by law (e.g. tax regulations) or may arise due to contractual provisions (e.g. information about the contractual partner). From time to time, it may be necessary for a data subject to provide us with personal data, which we must subsequently process for the purpose of concluding a contract. For example, the data subject is obliged to provide us with personal data if our company concludes a contract with the data subject. The failure to provide the personal data would mean that the contract could not be concluded with the data subject.
(4) If the processing of personal data is required for the performance of a contract whose contractual party is the data subject, as is the case for processing operations, and if this processing is required for the provision of a service or return service, then such processing is conducted on the basis of Art. 6 I (b) of the GDPR. The same applies for processing operations that are necessary in order to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example, in the case of requests for services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation that necessitates the processing of personal data, for example, for fulfilling tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 I (c) of the GDPR.
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data we store about you, as well as its origin and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is disclosed and about the purpose of its storage.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Please send all requests for information or objections to the processing of data by e-mail to Datenschutz(at)SplusS(dot)de or to the address listed under § 1 Par. 2.
We employ the latest technical measures to guarantee data security and, in particular, to protect your personal data against dangers when it is transmitted and to prevent its disclosure to third parties. These measures are continuously updated to incorporate the latest technology.
The provider of the website automatically collects and stores information that your browser sends to us automatically in server log files. This information includes: browser type/browser version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer, time of the server request. This data is not associated with specific persons. This data is not aggregated with other data sources. We reserve the right to carry out subsequent audits of this data if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
(1) If you merely use the website for information purposes, that is, if you do not log in, register or send us any other information in order to use the website, we do not collect any personal data except for the data that your browser sends us to enable you to visit the website. This includes:
(2) When you use the website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive. These cookies are associated with the browser you use and provide certain types of information to the website that set them (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or install viruses on your computer. They are used to make our website more user-friendly and more effective overall.
a) This website uses the following cookies:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These also include session cookies in particular. These types of cookies store what is called a session ID, which makes it possible to assign different requests from your browser to a shared session. This allows us to recognise your computer when you visit the website again. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time using the security settings in your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your preferences, for example, to accept third-party cookies or to reject all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not set by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. These cookies store the necessary data irrespective of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish any processing of Flash cookies, you need to install a suitable add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome.
(3) This stored information is stored separately from any other data you may share with us. In particular, the data contained in the cookies is not linked to your other data.
(1) In addition to using our website purely for information purposes, you can avail of various services that we offer. To do this, you must generally provide us with additional personal data, which we will then use to provide the respective service. Any additional information that you may provide if you wish is indicated accordingly.
(2) If you make contact with the service provider by e-mail or using the contact form, we will store your e-mail address and, if specified, your name and telephone number so that we can respond to your queries.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are truncated before being sent for further processing, which means they cannot be associated directly to a person.
The person responsible for processing only processes and stores personal data about the data subject for the period required to achieve the purpose of said storage or insofar as provision was made for this by the European body for issuing directives and regulations or by another legislator in laws or regulations by which the person responsible for processing is bound. If the purpose of storage no longer applies or if a storage period prescribed by the European body for issuing directives and regulations or by another responsible legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the legal requirements. The criterion for the duration of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. On expiry of the period, the relevant data is routinely deleted insofar as it is no longer required for the performance or initiation of a contract.